We agreed to work on a house project this weekend. Where shall we begin?!
This is what our project list looks like:
- tile bathroom floors
- re-tile backsplashes (bathrooms, bathtub, kitchen)
- finish the wood trim in kitchen
- tear out fireplace tile and replace with new tile or stone
- paint guest bathroom, finish painting master bathroom, paint laundry room
- new bathroom light fixtures
Just think, that’s only the winter project list! Want to see our Spring/Summer project list?
- paint house
- concrete curbing possibly
- replace dead bushes (which is about 90% of our yard)
- clean out raised garden beds
- stone the “rabbit corner”
- fence side of house
Want me to let you in on a secret? The fastest way to get Cody to work on a project with me is to start doing it myself and act like I know what I’m doing. Nothing gets him moving faster! Sshhh (giggle)